Back to June I wasn't able to screen print for a while, it's sorted out now. Eventually I got this cushion and the first printed cushion will go to Tom's new study room when we move to our new house in September or October.
This week I was looking at my owl hot water bottle covers
and it occurred to me that they would also make really good cushion covers
too.I had to experiment a bit with
different colours for them, as you can see I tried quite a few! In the end I
managed to mix some colours I liked and printed some test covers.I had to air dry them for a couple of days,
not helped by the wet weather which decided to come over just as I started to
do this! I still have to put them
together but I’ll keep you posted, so you’ll be able to see how I get on.
After coming back to home from long holiday with my husband Tom in Korea, I was looking through an old skectch book and I found these charactors. They all looked so cute I just had to use them in something and the music coming out of my husband's study made me think of this musical house idea.